Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click it

1st time in comp. Vic takes bronze behind Hondas kid who has a team that's been doing this gig. Not too shabby for the noobs. Granted the field is shallow but they could have muffed it and walked away with nada.

There's a vid about halfway through the article of the Honda team in action.

Now that there is running the traps mister. I don't care how you're making it go, she's flat out going!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Nicely done for the newcomer. I would have been absolutely shocked if they took down Mugen but to come in relatively close behind is a huge win by itself. Things in the TTZero should get very interesting once Cyzs comes back. Between them, mugen, and victory/brammo there should be some interesting development going on, if not necessarily head to head racing like the gas bikes have. Not entirely sure of my schedule yet but I'll be at the TT next year so hopefully I'll get to catch the zero race.

·
Registered
611 Posts
did you see the motor is 5"x8" thats all
The newer generations of electric motors are vastly more powerful than older stuff. We recently built some machines at my work that use servo drives instead of standard AC motors. The servos are roughly equivalent to a 5hp motor in terms of output, but they take up slightly less space than a standard 3/4hp AC unit. Now that electric vehicles are less of a novelty and more of a real thing that companies are developing, newer motor tech has jumped ahead hugely.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Good job on Victory thumb up thanks POP posting this tread

When I look at the Video of 2014, I get confused where the road is coz of the trees and walls...... I **** you not

John McGuinness breaks the TT Zero lap record! TT 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxZs2-gICc

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Did anybody see already electronically driven Vics on the sales floor ?

·
Registered
426 Posts
still waiting on the Magnum X/P-1. killer soundsystem, and a hybrid drive system that puts 340hp to the back tire with absolutely no lag in between gears.

(no i dont know of any plans for anything like this, but i just think it would be awesome. the "p" came from the P-1 hypercar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts