Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search the Victory website for Australasia and you just get a mobile phone number for NZ. Ring it and you get an indesipherable recording. Leave a message and you needn't expect a reply...

What's the story? No dealers here at all? HD have the largest market share over 750cc. Victory could clean-up here (not to mention that it'd be nice to have a local point of contact for parts etc. too).

Anybody know what's going on?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gidday Methven, try Haldanes in Auckland.
Thanks. Did that. They have a few bikes on their website but the links are dead and there are no details. The email I sent went unanswered too.

If I win the lottery I'll open a Victory franchise on Manchester St. directly across the road from Rolling Thunder. :D

In the mean time I'll do with Victory what I do for my Harley and contiune ordering parts from independents in the US. thumb up

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yea, good on ya mate. I tried Haldanes and they didnt want to know me cos my bike is an import and not come in thru the dealer network. So now I just shop in the US, good prices and even better service.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For Harley stuff I use M&M Cycle in Sandusky, Ohio. A nice, small 'mom and pop' operation with excellent customer service. It's much cheaper than the local HD dealer.

Haven't checked but I guess they'll go Victory stuff too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts