Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I don't think you could get a 6.5 in there, just not enough room. I just got back from a 1200 mile trip and listen to my music all the way with a full faced helm running 90 mph at times. All you need is a good head unit and decent 5.25 speakers you wont be disappointed.

I'm running a Kenwood head unit and four 5.25 Kickers the system sounds great.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think you could get a 6.5 in there, just not enough room. I just got back from a 1200 mile trip and listen to my music all the way with a full faced helm running 90 mph at times. All you need is a good head unit and decent 5.25 speakers you wont be disappointed.

I'm running a Kenwood head unit and four 5.25 Kickers the system sounds great.
thank you!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
No prob man, here's a couple pics so you can what I mean about not enough room for bigger speakers. I think I need a bigger garage lol three motorcycles take up a lot of room in mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the pictures, now I know for sure that the 6.5s wont fit in there, unless somebody chimes in!! I really wanted 6.5s there are so many more options, have a nice weekend!!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
its a long shot but there are adapters on the market to make a 5.25 a 6.5...i'm not sure how far they would push the speaker out toward the handlbars though. I have the Kenwood unit with the Kenwood 3ways and they are very good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts