Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale in Houston, Tx a Wide Open Customs Fairing (Diamond Ridge) with the JVC bluetooth radio and JVC speakers. I will include free of charge the Victory OEM windshield brackets. The fairing is painted gloss black and has a clear windshield. See pics.

I also have a set of Hardstreet classic tour bags for the Vegas. There is a small blemish on one of the bags, barely noticeable.

I'm asking 800+ shipping for the fairing and 400+ shipping for the hard bags. I have 1300 in the fairing alone and paid 650 for the bags new. They were on the bike maybe 2 weeks before I sold it. Prices are negotiable-make an offer if interested. I will sell separate.

PayPal only, if not local to Houston.

Thanks!!

ImageUploadedByMO Free1395463906.292732.jpg

ImageUploadedByMO Free1395463936.075673.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have for sale in Houston, Tx a Wide Open Customs Fairing (Diamond Ridge) with the JVC bluetooth radio and JVC speakers. I will include free of charge the Victory OEM windshield brackets. The fairing is painted gloss black and has a clear windshield. See pics.

I also have a set of Hardstreet classic tour bags for the Vegas. There is a small blemish on one of the bags, barely noticeable.

I'm asking 800+ shipping for the fairing and 400+ shipping for the hard bags. I have 1300 in the fairing alone and paid 650 for the bags new. They were on the bike maybe 2 weeks before I sold it. Prices are negotiable-make an offer if interested. I will sell separate.

PayPal only, if not local to Houston.

Thanks!!

View attachment 65601

View attachment 65609

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I understand that this bike has been sold but do you remember if you had issues with the speedo being in the way of the fairing? I'm thinking about getting the Tsukayu fairing with gps. Any suggestions or advice?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts