Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
That looks totally wicked Ninja thumb up
How is that going to affect the load on your alternator and battery, and is the stereo weather resistant?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Also how is the plasti dip applied? Is it just sprayed on?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't noticed any big flux with the charging system. All the x bikes have the same charging system. So the hardball has the same as cross country. So since I am not running anything heated it should be fine.

Now the plasti dip I got was out of a rattle can or more like 4. Just you tube some videos it is pretty easy. Just wipe down for the prep and spray. It comes off by peeling it away. It is pretty tough stuff from what I have seen so far. I did sine experimenting a little bit before I went and sprayed the fairing. I might have been a little nervous. If you look in the picture the windshield trim on the front was Chrome from wide open customs. I sprayed it with the smoke plasti dip. It now Los like brushed aluminum.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Right- well it looks awesome man!
Wish I could do that to my car :)

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hey Ninja- what was the rock band you were playing in your video? Im always looking for new tunes- thanks man.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The band is called skillet. They are pretty good. What kind of music do you like? I like a little of everything and will try to give you some new bands.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
The band is called skillet. They are pretty good. What kind of music do you like? I like a little of everything and will try to give you some new bands.
Cool, thanks mate- will take a listen.
Yeah same, everything but country & classical pretty much. Currently listening to some local stuff like 360, Hilltop Hoods, as well as some UK stuff like Arctic Monkeys, Alt-J, some rock like AFI, Paramore, but I really dig the rock classics as well like Fuel, Metallica, Chilli Peppers, Linkin Park.

I heard the new Linkin Park album thats due out June the other day- it is incredible and I am psyched for that one :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hey Ninja- Skillet's "Awake" album is awesome!
One thing that always stands out is that the production qaulity of US recordings is incredible- for example I can listen to a great Aussie rock band and because the recording quality is crap it totally devalues the listening experience- Awake is awesome.

Have a listen to AFI "Burials" if you get a chance.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is room for an amp I am just waiting to do that.

I will have to look up that band. I do like some five finger death punch. One of my favorite bands.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts