Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday i was washing the Judge and when i was down around right side i noticed the mid mount controls wiggle a little at the frame. They seem tightened down (didn't wanna torque them to much for fear of stripping them). Is this normal? I wouldn't think so. The left side is nice and tight. Its probably just a matter of tightening them. But thought I'd check with you guys. Mostly because if they are loose I'm wondering what else could be loose. Thinking i should take her in for a once over. But again, that shouldn't happen after 2 rides.

Sort of a silly question i know...

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
So yesterday i was washing the Judge and when i was down around right side i noticed the mid mount controls wiggle a little at the frame. They seem tightened down (didn't wanna torque them to much for fear of stripping them). Is this normal? I wouldn't think so. The left side is nice and tight. Its probably just a matter of tightening them. But thought I'd check with you guys. Mostly because if they are loose I'm wondering what else could be loose. Thinking i should take her in for a once over. But again, that shouldn't happen after 2 rides.

Sort of a silly question i know...
It's probably just me, being tired, but are we talking about the foot brake pedal here?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It's probably just me, being tired, but are we talking about the foot brake pedal here?

No not the pedal but at the actual mount to the frame (but yes on brake side). Yeah, it clearly needs to be tightened...part of me thought maybe there was some sort of vibration dampening purpose behind a bit of movement there. I tend to over think things a bit. Sure its no big deal but now I'm gonna go all OCD on all the bolts.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

No not the pedal but at the actual mount to the frame (but yes on brake side). Yeah, it clearly needs to be tightened...part of me thought maybe there was some sort of vibration dampening purpose behind a bit of movement there. I tend to over think things a bit. Sure its no big deal but now I'm gonna go all OCD on all the bolts.
Better safe than sorry! cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts