Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a Corbin dual touring seat from another member here, and it arrived last night. Instead of messing with it myself (with my limited tools), and not knowing if it was involved or not... I called up Will since he's just across town from me. I ask him what he'd charge to toss it on, and he says to just swing by and don't worry about it.

So I go by and Will tosses it on for me, turns out that it was super simple, just a bit time consuming the 1st time lining up the new hardware is all. Since I'm not a fan of charity, I decided to grab a hot new shift linkage while I was there, so I felt like I was contributing (Will is too generous), and grabbed a shirt for the wifey too.

Will then proceeds to install the linkage for me too. All at his shop, running up to 5pm... and did I mention he needed to be GONE by 5 to be home with his family for his anniversary? Yep... that's the kinda dude he is, and that's why he will continue to be my 1st choice when I need anything for my bike.

Thanks Will, it was great seeing you again, and I appreciate your dedication! See you again soon... thumb up

·
Registered
566 Posts
Agreed! Good guy and a good vendor.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Kind of you to post that Jim, and it was my pleasure seeing you again and doing that for you. No worries on the dinner either... I made it to the italian specialty store and home just in time to whip up my famous chicken and shrimp francaise.... and it turned out awesome BTW :). And thanks for helping me work up an appetite to scoff it all down. :)

And to the rest of you guys, I really appreciate the kind words and just know I will always do what I can when I can when it comes to my fellow Vicsters.
BTW Michael, I think you still owe me some pics of the tribal mounted up. Toss some up here and let's see how it looks on your scoot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts