Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking to buy a 2011 Vision here in the next week or so and was wondering if anyone here is experiencing wind buffeting around your head, causing double vision, discomfort, etc.

Will the lower wind deflectors correct this issue.

I am 6' 4". I took a Vision for a test ride the other day and the windshield seemed perfectly tall enough but I experienced some wind buffeting around my head.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome aboard. Since you are new just a little pointer. Use the search feature and you will find the answer to most questions you have.

I've never heard of wind buffeting on a Vision but it is pretty bad on the XC with the short windshield.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome aboard. Since you are new just a little pointer. Use the search feature and you will find the answer to most questions you have.

I've never heard of wind buffeting on a Vision but it is pretty bad on the XC with the short windshield.
Good advice from Diamond, Hollow.....There are several "tall" threads....

The buffeting can get you if you're taller than around 6'3", Diamond :( ......If you get the tall screen the problem goes away, Hollow (unless you're over 6'8" :):) )........just checking......you did try the screen in the extended position on your test ride ?? ;)

·
13,262 Posts
Hollow 4D
First off go back into your profile and add where you live and you bike it will help in the coming years.
There are owners for your vision to get ride of the buffing and the heat
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Victory-MotorcyclesBlack-Lower-Air-Deflectors/dp/B002YU689G[/ame]

·
Registered
38 Posts
How is it for the passenger? I have a Venture now but looking at the vision for next year. My better half is 5'8" and I have the tallest windshield from clear view I can get and she still get a lot. I am 6'2" and like the air when I ride alone but I want her to enjoy riding as much as I do. Thanks for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts