Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've always had storage around the handlebar/windshield area on my VTX and used it regularly. After getting my CC I've been missing having something up there for things like sunglasses, kickstand pad, tire gauge, etc. After looking around I didn't see too many options. But there are some folks who have mounted different types of pouches and bags that I took inspiration from.

My local cycle accessory place had a T-Bags 3 pocket pouch that I brought home to try. It turned out that it fits pretty well. The back is all black so it looks decent through the windshield. I just drilled holes in the mounting flange to put the top bolts of the windshield bracket through. Here's the one I used :

T-Bags 3 pocket pouch

I have to get some pics taken to post.

Rob

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't fix the link from my phone. Just go to Amazon and search for part TB3200WBP. T-Bags 3 pocket pouch. Kuryakyn also makes one that should work, but I like the pocket sizes of this one.

Rob

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here are a couple pictures:

Couple of quick holes drilled in the mounting flange of the pouch and it is very securely fastened. It looks to me like it was meant to be there. About the only way to improve things would be if the lower part of the windshield were blacked out to totally hide the bag, but realistically it is all but unnoticeable. The picture just makes it pop out.

Rob

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Hopnel pouch

H41-155BKC Hopnel Single pouch for Baggershield Flip Windshield.
Has anyone installed this on their XCT without this windshield?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The Hopnel must be brand new because I can't find anything on any of the Vic forums on it and only one hit on the Spyder forums (positive review).

If you get it you may be the first Vic owner to buy one!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hopnel Baggershield Dash bag installed

H41-155BKC Hopnel Single pouch for Baggershield Flip Windshield.
Has anyone installed this on their XCT without this windshield?
I installed this bag by cutting down the top mounting tabs, mounted bag to piece of lexan (or metal strip). Installed 2 rivnuts into dash side of plastic windshield mount cover then screwed mounted bag to the dash.
I like it due to clear pouch I mount my XM Roadie radio, visible with weather protection. :) Pouch closes with thick velcro, no snaps or buckles involved.

I modified the bag because it was installed while using my 7jurock windshield. Just got the Baggershield 8-14 shield but have no road time behind it due to snow :mad:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts