Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a "stock" OEM windshield on my XR...it measures 19 3/4 " from headlight opening to top @ the center. Is this "standard" height? or perhaps the "tall" option. The Vic, accessory site gives three different heights ...short,medium, & tall....but they give no measurements. @ $500+ I'd like to know before i make a change. I am considering the short ? for smoother air flow...and a set of OEM deflectors for less buffeting.

On that subject...has anyone ever seen a 'Bikini' / small fairing on an XR ? Might be nice in hot weather, and would be a different look than the typical Batwing....just curious. :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
You have the mid height Vic windshield. Why not just cut the one you have shorter..easier and cheaper than buying a new one. and here is a Bob Dron fairing on an XR..

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have the mid height Vic windshield. Why not just cut the one you have shorter..easier and cheaper than buying a new one. and here is a Bob Dron fairing on an XR..

Thanks...I [thought] having the taller one might be nice in cooler / cold weather ? Since they are quick-change anyway.

So if mine is the mid height..then the tall is around 23 " ? and the short would be around 17 " ?

That Drone isn't bad !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts