Hey All, been wanting to buy a XC for a bit now. Not sure if it is just the winter blues or if I am just getting impatient. Thought I would have sold my Heritage really fast for the price I'm asking, but not even close yet. Only been scammers and spammers latley.
I would of Traded in my Heritage if I could get a Fair Price, but dealers now want to give my 11k to 13500. I would loose 10k plus. How do you even begin to justify loosing that much money. To me you cannot, no matter if the XC could fly. Even if I take off all the accessories and put back on what original parts I still have, I would loose to much to trade in.
I was going to spend about 3k to make the Heritage more of a tourer, if I didn't sell it. Just not sure how much longer I will be waiting until I start to buy accessories and drop the XC idea.
So, just hoping with the warmer weather we are having, that it gets buyers in the market, and I sell the H-D soon. Keep your fingers crossed, Later-