Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bad weather here in uk means I havent been on the bike in e few weeks. Hope its dry over xmas gotta get some rides in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My bike has been stored since Oct. We had some warm weather that I could have ridden but my bike is stored in my cabin 1.5 hrs away.

Oh well, March will be here soon...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Aha.the joys of living in the southern hemisphere...Sydney.

We have had shitty weather but starting to clear up. Hopefully over the Xmas break, we will get a couple of rides in....

Roll on summer..

Regards,

Derek

·
Registered
38 Posts
Some snow here too. But only two more days and the days start getting longer. I see one package under the Christmas tree that had a Victory label on it before they hid it. Maybe a t-shirt but if it is I know I'll love it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thank God 16 years ago I made the decision to move to Florida so I could ride year round!!! cheers

Yesterday's high, 79 degrees, not a cloud in the sky!!!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The last 2 weeks have been rough; mother nature has been spitting enough snow in the morning to scare me away from riding. I don't mind the cold but I refuse to ride on snow or black ice.

·
Registered
755 Posts
It's been beautiful here in so cal. I just haven't had the time to go out for a ride, but I did go to the gym on my bike last night because parking at the gym sucks but if you have a bike you get the best spot. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
my bike is away in the manger (aka, asleep in the shed) until March.
Around these parts, winter means very sandy roads and people that don't expect bikes to be out in the dead of winter.

Instead, every two weeks I take a big cup of coffee, go out to the shed, plug in the battery tender, and read my bike a story. :rolleyes:

steviej

1 - 9 of 9 Posts