Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did you do any winter mods??? Just ordered a 21" PM "Virtue" wheel kit and custom seat from Hotvic, Wicked bars from HMD520, and set up custom paint with local body shop. Pictures to follow. cheers

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics!

I chopped down my seat and added in heat. I also added a powerlet into the right saddlebag

major mods (round 2) to come in spring

·
Registered
144 Posts
myMods

I added trunk liner carpet to my XR Bags. Made my own template and cut my own stuff and looks great. It should quiet the noise from the contents. My Brother that has a Dyna Wide Glide can't understand how I can hear something rattle in the Bag. Silly brother.... Never has rode a smooth quiet bike. Lol.:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I did a PCV, Lloydz intake, quarter turn throttle, and timing wheel.

The Autotune and cams came in today so in the next few days I'll do those........

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I put on the tachometer, ambient temp sensor, and HID low beam bulb last month. Giving 55 degrees here on Monday so I plan on doing some riding.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Did you do any winter mods??? Just ordered a 21" PM "Virtue" wheel kit and custom seat from Hotvic, Wicked bars from HMD520, and set up custom paint with local body shop. Pictures to follow. cheers
robb: Where in upstate NY are you? I'm in a suburb of Albany, but "upstate" covers a lot of ground, from here to Buffalo and up to Canada. You may at least want to put your year and model -- e.g., XR, XC, XCT -- in your signature or profile or someplace; comes in handy when asking a question.

Me, so far this winter -- and it's snowing big-time right now -- I've just relocated the fill point for the rear shock, adding a Schrader valve. As I mentioned in some other post, see http://www.billanddot.com/shock-valve-relocation.html if interested.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Queensbury about 30 min north of Albany. Maybe I can checkout your bike at a bike night this season.

aequitas veritas

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I live in Queensbury about 30 min north of Albany. Maybe I can checkout your bike at a bike night this season.
aequitas veritas
Hey, I'm retired -- I'll be glad to ride up there and say hello, anytime... just as soon as the snow stops, and the salt is off the roads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts