Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
100% agree. To those of us who are afflicted, we'll get better soon!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I must concur ....:(:(:( , Although , the mods are slowly piling up !

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Remember, pictures or it didn't happen... :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Haha , I'm compiling a photo album ..... thumb up

·
Registered
352 Posts
I would like to see the 150 pieces on the floor ! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
LOL , about 116 pieces right now !thumb up I added the 1/4 turn throttle ring , Ness Scoop mirrors , sent brake and clutch levers to WD for gloss black Gunner treatment , got the USA style contrast cut speedo bezel , RPW Slash in Black on the way , already removed lower frame rail and cut it , plugged it , painted it, and reinstalled it , got the Lloyds exhaust gaskets to go with the slash , Lloyds timing wheel , cam cover and primary cover , in the works , WD holeshot shift rod .... Lots more to come , need to keep you guys salivating... Many pictures soon!:Dcheers

·
Registered
118 Posts
agreed... really kinda pissed i just bought the bike..

Although.. Firstgear one-piece suit, mobile warming heated gloves, full face helmet, balaclava and winter overboots has really helped on the days when roads are clear.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's why God invented the snowmobile. It certainly keeps me smiling through those cold winter months!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
In some ways- I'd rather deal with a Maine winter again.. at least it's consistent. . Virginia winters suck. Hardly ever snows, but still too cold to ride.. (freezing rain/sleet) Then about once every 2-3 weeks.. 60+ degrees. ..

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well guys. I'm in Memphis TN and it was in the upper twenties this morning I looked at my bike and said "**** it."

Put on the cold weather gear and rode to work. I encountered a few odd looks and one other dumb bastard on his bike. We exchanged a thumbs up and a smile. It was less than pleasant but still enjoyable. Better gear and a fairing are on my Christmas list.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It got up to almost 30F today so I went out and ran some errands on the bike. Now I can smile again.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I guess it depends on where you are at in VA. I live on the VA/TN line and ride my bikes year around. The colder it is then the more clothes you wear! I think it is going to be in the low 40's here today and I have a Dr's appt so I plan on taking the bike instead of the truck.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I intend on riding as much of the year as I can. I'm really just coming back into riding after a long break facilitated by a crash. I need to build up my riding gear along with finding a fairing that suits my liking for my vegas eightball.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts