·
Registered
144 Posts
I agree

I agree we was lucky enough to get about 4 more inches today.thumb up

·
Registered
85 Posts
It has been a truly cold and long winter season this year. I was formerly from Michigan and relocated to Missouri and gained extra riding time due tot he milder weather in Missouri. However, there was nothing mild about the winter in Missouri this year and Michigan was even worse. I hope to be able to relocate one last time for retirement in the future to a area that will allow year 'round riding. States to be considered included Florida and Arizona. For residents of Florida and Arizona or any year round warm location - please share your thoughts on the areas you live and ride to persuade me to be your new neighbor. Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
I vote it out! we're not even getting any melting temps yet. still have too many piles of snow along the roads. It might be April before I see the street on the bike. It SUCKS!:mad:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Agree

Yup I feel your pain. A detached garage at the back of the yard with the door still snowed closed. Maybe the dusting we got last night is the last. We can only hope

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It has been a truly cold and long winter season this year. I was formerly from Michigan and relocated to Missouri and gained extra riding time due tot he milder weather in Missouri. However, there was nothing mild about the winter in Missouri this year and Michigan was even worse. I hope to be able to relocate one last time for retirement in the future to a area that will allow year 'round riding. States to be considered included Florida and Arizona. For residents of Florida and Arizona or any year round warm location - please share your thoughts on the areas you live and ride to persuade me to be your new neighbor. Thanks
Don't forget the southern part of Texas and Louisiana.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad we didn't get the storm that was lined up for on north nj today. We should get warming temps in a couple of weeks hopefully

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
13,236 Posts
Here in Minnesota we have had 50 days below freezing
so buck up by the way we set our clocks back this Sunday

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
135 Posts
after 2 months of my bike sitting idle due to the cold weather it got up to 60 sat. i washed my bike in the driveway and went for a ride.

got up sun and it was raining and the temp was dropping. it was around 40 when i went to the pool hall sun night around 6:00.

when i came out around 11:30 i skated all the way to the car. the parking lot was iced over and the car doors were froze. took me forever to get the door open.

this morning i got up with 2'' of snow on the ground and its been steady falling all day.

hard to believe the change in 24 hours. there isa saying here in memphis.... if you dont like the weather hang around a couple of hours.. it'll change. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts