Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying either an 8ball or a 2009 premium kingpin. I want to lower it and put some wire wheels on it. People seem to really dig the stock wheels, are there any kp owners out there with spokes? There's a lot of talk about flats but my old harley with dinged up wheels seems to keep air. I really dig the kingpin and am not considering any other model. thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looking at buying either an 8ball or a 2009 premium kingpin. I want to lower it and put some wire wheels on it. People seem to really dig the stock wheels, are there any kp owners out there with spokes? There's a lot of talk about flats but my old harley with dinged up wheels seems to keep air. I really dig the kingpin and am not considering any other model. thanks
get some ride wrights from Scott at Conquest customs, that will be my next mod for sure they are very very cool

·
Registered
243 Posts
where are you located ? there are a lot of different shops that can " build " you wheels , spokes, regular size , twisted, fat, chrome, stainless , sounds like you know the drill, perhaps you can find some take offs on e bay there was a set awhile back.

steve

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had an '04 KP with wire wheels...loved them. Never had any inflation problems. Nada.

Go for it man...it's a great look.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Love the look of the wire wheels!
Totally cool! I would swap my stock alloys for wires!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.