Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone has found a source for factory wiring schematic or diagram for the factory radio/head unit? I am planning on system upgrade soon and would like to see what the factory unit has to offer...... amp control, speaker output polarity, ect. Thanks. I looked up manufacturer and looks like they dont want to deal with end users.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The wiring schematic is in the factory service manual. As for upgrades, the stock head unit is pretty limiting. There are no pre-outs or anything like that. There are a variety of factory options that all play nicely together, but if you're looking to do an amp you're stuck using high-level outs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured it would be in service manual, I was just wondering if someone might be willing to part with a copy of it as I'm trying get bike put back together for trip this weekend. wasn't expecting preouts, just wanted double check polarity of speaker outputs and such. Dont have tour package, and wanted to use rear outputs also to add rears later and trying save tearing fairing apart again in future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts