Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My prayers go out to all of the people who have friends or family in Japan that are affected by the earthquake and/or tsunami today. If you have not seen any of the video it is just amazing the power of nature.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The whole thing is so crazy. Entire cities swept away...just unimaginable. I live near the beach in Southern California. The beaches have just been reopened after the Tsunami warnings we received this morning. My heart goes out to all those people right now.

·
Premium Member
13,156 Posts
Amen. Crazy times on the planet earth these days. Wicked bad Winter in the USA, two major earthquakes in New Zealand five months apart, and now this huge devastating quake in Japan. They say we are due for one off the Oregon and Washington shore that would do even more damage than the Japan one but for now that's just speculation.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hard to hear

It is very hard to hear about what's happening in Japan, monster earthquake, tsunami, and now an explosion at a nuclear power plant and a full nuclear disaster - my prayers certainly go out to people there. It's hard to wrap my mind around everything that's happening there.

Best wishes!

·
Registered
100 Posts
tsuname in Japan

My prayers go out to all of the people who have friends or family in Japan that are affected by the earthquake and/or tsunami today. If you have not seen any of the video it is just amazing the power of nature.

·
Registered
14 Posts
+1 to that, my heart goes out to all the people on the island of Japan and all the people not there but who are looking out for loved ones who were lost or are in harms way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts