Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, more questions, I just looked at the witch doctor site, can anyone using them tell me how thick the metal is on their 2" or 4" extensions? I want to space my controls out a little and wondering if they will go out far enough. I am also looking at some iso pegs, the switchblade ones and it looks like I can get extensions for them if needed. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To add to this, how far forward can I go and still use a crashbar? thanks

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, did some looking through the jackpot forum, found that I can go 2" on the extensions with out any brake line extending. And for the pegs, I looked at the Kury site and from what I could tell the harley mounts should work with the victory mounts. I ordered a set of 2.5" peg extensions, now just to get some pegs, looking at the duallys now as well. Still no answer about the crashbar though.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have a pic of their vegas with 4" extensions on, I am trying to picture what they would look like, I think thats the way I need to go, thanks

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am 6'3", was thinking of doing 2" but then I measured out to where 4" would be using the heel of my boot, and seeing where 4" is actually at, and I think 2 will be to short for what I want, I am use to having my feet out in front of me though, in the stock location my butt starts to fall asleep from my legs being to crunched.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered a set of the 4" chrome ones from Victoryonly? I think thats the name of the site, I guess I will see how they are when they show up.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, got my 4" kit and got it installed, what do those of you that are running extension kits do about brake pedal adjusment? My pedal could come back some. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts