Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, now i see the issue here, the mirror mounting positions on the housings are different left and right side, and what works on the left doesnt adjust high enough on the right side to see . anyone discover a solution?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I think you can use an extension for the shorter one. Hopefully someone else can provide better feedback.

·
13,003 Posts
Kuryakyn has mirror extensions or you could go to Dennis Kirk and look threw 400 different mirrors and buy new ones.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I solved that by installing the hydraulic clutch lever kit. A side benefit is that the cable will not break now :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I solved that by installing the hydraulic clutch lever kit. A side benefit is that the cable will not break now :)
thats a common road i go down broggyr, buy a 100 dollar part and to get it to work i buy a hydraulic clutch. thanks for the heads up...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kuryakyn has mirror extensions or you could go to Dennis Kirk and look threw 400 different mirrors and buy new ones.
its the housing angle that is off. look at your mirror mounting positions, they are different left to right. that is the cause. xc owners should be notified that these wont work on a cross country unless you are a pigmy or they change the mounting hardware.( also need to shorten the adapter so its not so noticible...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts