Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all firstly thanks for the add i have an Orange 2014 Victory Jackpot.
Ages ago p brought 2 items off of Witchdoctor's they only sent the one and it took like 5 emails to them before they answered so i could ask why they hadn't sent my other item and could they please send it.
I thought id give them one last chance to redeem them self's and on the 03/06/2021 I brought a further $680.00 worth of items for my Jackpot.
Id not gotten a tracking number so went to there site and signed in and in the section were it shows you what your brought the $680.00 i spent wasn't in there.
So i emailed them a fortnight ago and i got no reply so every day since i have emailed them and still no reply I'm starting to think all the good feedback they have they brought somewhere just like eBay there's a place were you can buy 100's of good feedbacks for a $1.00
Is there anyone in here that knows them that could ask them to reply to my emails or should i be asking PayPal to get my money back its total bs and I've had a guts full of it.
Meancycles the same when it comes to replying to emails to get them to reply i had to go to there Facebook page and put on there wall how **** they were so they would bite and email me back and I've had to do that 2 times with them they all all good till they get your cash them you don't hear from them again.
Sorry for the bad spelling and no grammar skills I'm right brained right dominants and i cant spell or use grammar because of how i see out my eyes plus they only teach right brained kids in school rights need to be tort differently.
a lot of people don't think and tell me i need to use a spell checker but you need to be able to spell to choose the correct word to click as they give you a few to choose from.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
Hello friend, i bought a few items from them, and needed to email them also, but no reply, then i called them by phone and all was solved,

I hope you can solve your issues also

I have a orange jackpot also, awsome bike ...

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Yeah had a similar experience. I called and they explained that they were waiting on my barnet cable to show up so they could ship. A couple weeks later the order showed up. It was still longer than the estimate I got on the phone but things have been like that for special orders from the hardware store too.

Supply chains are messed up almost everywhere.

Give em a call. Perhaps they can ship what they do have of your order so you can begin work.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello friend, i bought a few items from them, and needed to email them also, but no reply, then i called them by phone and all was solved,

they emailed me today after i sat at there site for an hour and sent them like 20 emails in a row so they would get the idea they finely replied telling me they don't rip anyone off since im from oz i cant go there and my mobile docent ring over seas finely they gave me the tracking number thanks for your reply

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i brought a set of highway pegs for my bike from them

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
i brought a set of highway pegs for my bike from them

good to know they came good as BP said, supply lines over here are all messed up with Covid.....Stay safe enjoy the pegs!!

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
they emailed me today after i sat at there site for an hour and sent them like 20 emails in a row so they would get the idea they finely replied telling me they don't rip anyone off since im from oz i cant go there and my mobile docent ring over seas finely they gave me the tracking number thanks for your reply
Happy to hear it will be ok

I am in Indonesia, so yes i had to google what time it was at WD in what state, bla bla, but i am happy it worked out for you

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I've never had a problem with WD. I've bought many items from them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Never a problem either and recently ordered several items.
If you don't get a little sack of tootsie rolls THEN I would complain!!!!

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
I've also never had a problem with any Witchdoctors order, and I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them over the years.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good to know they came good as BP said, supply lines over here are all messed up with Covid.....Stay safe enjoy the pegs!!
EVERYONES USEING COVID AS AN EXCUSE WHEN IN FACT NOTHING IVE GOTTEN FROM AROUND THE WORLD HAS BEEN LATE NOTHING JUST WD AND MEAN CYCLES SORRY FOR CAPS I DONT WATCH THE SCREEN WHEN I TYPE.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
EVERYONES USEING COVID AS AN EXCUSE WHEN IN FACT NOTHING IVE GOTTEN FROM AROUND THE WORLD HAS BEEN LATE NOTHING JUST WD AND MEAN CYCLES SORRY FOR CAPS I DONT WATCH THE SCREEN WHEN I TYPE.
Wonderful post, made me laugh out loud

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
I've never had a problem with Witchdoctors.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
i hope that's a good thing and wasn't you laughing at me?
No no, i really enjoyed, forums not supposed to be serious all the time, i i hope you keep on posting same as us to keep this forum alive for a little while longer ?

Reactions: NAB and CanuckRob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No no, i really enjoyed, forums not supposed to be serious all the time, i i hope you keep on posting same as us to keep this forum alive for a little while longer ?

i was being serious tho every prick has used covid as a line to say sorry for the late postage its covid, shits me to tears as planes never stopped landing in oz this hole time even china were still flying in covid didn't do a thing to the post.
and i hope since you were smart enough to buy a victory you were smart enough not to fall for the covid vaccine as it was all bullshit so the government could chip you need proof i have it in video form scear the **** out of everyone tell them they are going to die then lock them up and say we will let you out if you get the jab all along covids a fast and it wasn't about covid its about chipping you TELL ME YOU DIDENT GET IT??
when they started paying drs to put every death down as covid heart attacks even car accidents my common sence kicked in to look into it further with the chip they can also mind control you remember that guy in america that ate the other blokes face off that wasent drugs it was a chip the same chip thats in the covid vax.
the chip alows them to know were you8 are 24.7 they know if your awake or asleep witch room your in , in your house your heart rate everything then if they want you dead the tell you to jump of something high and you will do it THATS THE SAD REALITY IVE TOLD 2 DRS TO SHOVE IT UP THERE ASS.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
i was being serious tho every prick has used covid as a line to say sorry for the late postage its covid, shits me to tears as planes never stopped landing in oz this hole time even china were still flying in covid didn't do a thing to the post.
and i hope since you were smart enough to buy a victory you were smart enough not to fall for the covid vaccine as it was all bullshit so the government could chip you need proof i have it in video form scear the **** out of everyone tell them they are going to die then lock them up and say we will let you out if you get the jab all along covids a fast and it wasn't about covid its about chipping you TELL ME YOU DIDENT GET IT??
when they started paying drs to put every death down as covid heart attacks even car accidents my common sence kicked in to look into it further with the chip they can also mind control you remember that guy in america that ate the other blokes face off that wasent drugs it was a chip the same chip thats in the covid vax.
the chip alows them to know were you8 are 24.7 they know if your awake or asleep witch room your in , in your house your heart rate everything then if they want you dead the tell you to jump of something high and you will do it THATS THE SAD REALITY IVE TOLD 2 DRS TO SHOVE IT UP THERE ASS.

well obie the post office here went for a total crap during covid, I ordered something from BC, usually takes two days, took 6 weeks.....8( things now are back pretty much to normal though.

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
well obie the post office here went for a total crap during covid, I ordered something from BC, usually takes two days, took 6 weeks.....8( things now are back pretty much to normal though.
It will never be normal again ....

As you know i travel for my work, moving Jackups all over the world, so the way i see what the governments are planning for us in the next few years

1. if a child wants to go to school, they will need vaccine in the future,

2. if you want your pension then you will need vaccine in the future

3. If you want health insurance you will need vaccine my insurance went from 4000 to 9000 USD this year

Its all part of the few families who rule the world making more money

You will not be allowed to travel anywhere, road, sea, air with china vaccine, or India vaccine or Russian or Israel vaccine, coz proffit need to go into the rulers pocket, and that's NOT your governments

I am so tired if the bullshit they make it impossible to life your life freely

If people say life is pretty normal here, then you are not seeing the bigger picture

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
It will never be normal again ....

As you know i travel for my work, moving Jackups all over the world, so the way i see what the governments are planning for us in the next few years

1. if a child wants to go to school, they will need vaccine in the future,

2. if you want your pension then you will need vaccine in the future

3. If you want health insurance you will need vaccine my insurance went from 4000 to 9000 USD this year

Its all part of the few families who rule the world making more money

You will not be allowed to travel anywhere, road, sea, air with china vaccine, or India vaccine or Russian or Israel vaccine, coz proffit need to go into the rulers pocket, and that's NOT your governments

I am so tired if the bullshit they make it impossible to life your life freely

If people say life is pretty normal here, then you are not seeing the bigger picture

i was referring to the post office being back to almost normal shipping times.... nothing about how this big ole ball is turning into a total **** bin.....LOL

here in canada, i'm 68 and we were always forced into getting vaccines here...in elementary school the nurse came to your school and your either took the vaccine or you were sent home and were not allowed to return to school.

not sure about any of the other things you mention, guess we're gonna find out.....

my lungs are in bad shape and i'm certain, my time on this planet is limited now, and to tell you the truth i'm not entirely disappointed about that.....

There are some bad things taking place out there all over the place BP I agree sir....

Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
Click on this link

Scroll down to DESCRIPTION and please read this ... It's important for you to read this ...

Reactions: CanuckRob
1 - 20 of 30 Posts