Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
well obie the post office here went for a total crap during covid, I ordered something from BC, usually takes two days, took 6 weeks.....8( things now are back pretty much to normal though.
not here never changed

·
Premium Member
6,771 Posts
well obie the post office here went for a total crap during covid, I ordered something from BC, usually takes two days, took 6 weeks.....8( things now are back pretty much to normal though.
I send a credit card by post from the Netherlands to UAE about 4 months ago, and after 4 weeks i cancel the credit card, and resend a new one by DHL or whatever, then it arrived, yes sometimes it took ages to send or ship stuff, extremely annoying

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I send a credit card by post from the Netherlands to UAE about 4 months ago, and after 4 weeks i cancel the credit card, and resend a new one by DHL or whatever, then it arrived, yes sometimes it took ages to send or ship stuff, extremely annoying

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk
I BROUGHT A 7 degree tripple tree from mean cycles they wouldent reply to my emails so id get pist off and go to facebook and tell the world what i thought of them they soon answered ive had to do that 5 fing times i shouldent have to they have sent me 3 diffrent tripple trees and all of them had sand blasting sand in them and over the 15000 km trip over to oz they got scratched to **** im on my forth now they sent a top on its ownj i said how fing hard would it be to wash it befor putting it in the post the top come not 100% but its ok now ive just goto get them to send a desent bottom as the ones mi have are scrat6ched to deep to polish out

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Im in oz tho mate want to ring her for me they called the tree show quality what i got has scratches that deap 4 solid hours of polishing the worst of it and its still scratched to ****.
the pics below are off the bottom tree the top one is ok but not what id call show quolity the bottom tree in pics wernt anywere near as polished as they are in pics.
they wont reply and i dont think i should have to except a tree with scraches as deep as they are it was way worse when i first started they sent them 15000 km to oz with sand blasting sand in the package they said return them for a full refunt i said i would if they pay postage as its not my fault they left sand thru the parts so far ive been sent 3 diffrent trees the first was scratched and had a gouge out of the side the second one wasent even for my bikes year and then they just sent a top but wont repy to anything i sent them i want a bottom sent thats scratch free i payed to much for them to settle for damaged items.

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,977 Posts
Take a lot of polishing to clean that up. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
YES, you can see why im pist off also its got impuritys in it the further i go they come to the surface and are often deaper than the scratches

·
Registered
27 Posts
YES, you can see why im pist off also its got impuritys in it the further i go they come to the surface and are often deaper than the scratches
I’ll see what I can do on monday. Not sure what will happen, but I will give it a shot

21 - 30 of 30 Posts