Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Very cool, if I had a trunk one of those would be on my wish list!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
They are very nice and I highly recommend them. I am the owner of the pair of them shown in Spunkler's third picture above. They get the trunks out of the way such that a bike can be parked right up against the wall under them. They are sturdy when mounted properly. They provide a nice place to hang bike gear. I have my two jackets and vest, two helmets, and some other assorted nets and rungees (not a misspelling, look it up) hanging from them.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
SWEET! I saw a couple of months ago he had someone else's trunk mount on there for like $139 but I liked yours better.

I wanted to buy one but my clothes dryer thought otherwise.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Dude...you could have just bought the trunk rack and hung your clothes on there to dry.

BAM! Two birds with one stone.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

They are very nice and I highly recommend them. I am the owner of the pair of them shown in Spunkler's third picture above. They get the trunks out of the way such that a bike can be parked right up against the wall under them. They are sturdy when mounted properly. They provide a nice place to hang bike gear. I have my two jackets and vest, two helmets, and some other assorted nets and rungees (not a misspelling, look it up) hanging from them.

G'day,

Vinish
Thanks Vinish.Your install job turned out awesome. Thanks again for your supportthumb up

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

SWEET! I saw a couple of months ago he had someone else's trunk mount on there for like $139 but I liked yours better.

I wanted to buy one but my clothes dryer thought otherwise.
Thanks broggyr. I was unaware there was another for sale out there until Witchdoctor pointed it out! Two different approaches with somewhat the same goal. Springs a coming!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Dude...you could have just bought the trunk rack and hung your clothes on there to dry.

BAM! Two birds with one stone.
It's literally 35°F in my garage right now. No thanks :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts