Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man you gotta love the way Jon runs a business. I got a phone call a couple days ago that my headhunter membership was expiring on June 1 and would I like to renew. Of course I said yes. She then telles me that I have 7.40 in Voo bucks that I can use toward my renewal. Great use it. Thanks! Then this shows up the mail today. My headhunter t shirts, a nice Witchdoctoers sticker for the tool box, Tike drink coaster and a shrunken head! Man o man I think I like the shrunken head the best! A big thanks to Jon and his crew!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,317 Posts
All that and a couple ripe bananas too. What a deal!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Little something for the wife too.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I love the shirt!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Too bad I'm done ordering things for my bike or I would join........... :ltr:

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too bad I'm done ordering things for my bike or I would join........... :ltr:

Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
As most of you know , I am an avid WD supporter . I buy stupid amounts of stuff from him , service is second to none . I'm not really complaining , but I have watched a lot of his stuff balloon in price recently . I am also a HH member , but the price increase almost negates buying the membership . Will I still renew my membership ? Hell yes I will . I love the free shipping , and voobucks are cool too ! I guess I'm not making much sense ....:crzy: Nevermind . :ltr:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
I guess I'm not making much sense .... Nevermind .

I'm guessing its alcohol related!!!cheers

·
Premium Member
229 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great Service, awesome products, the voodoo bucks are fantastic, and the tootsie rolls are always a pick me up, but lets face I have enough junk laying around the house.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
They frown on booze breath at my work , pisses me off too . :mad:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I had my screwdriver before coming to work...what's your excuse?
Actually , work may be the only thing that keeps me from drinking myself to death , although , I don't usually drink Vodka in the AM either ...:D

·
13,231 Posts
Where did Jon come up with the name Witchdoctor.

I told some guys on FB and they though I was lying to them about buying parts from him

1 - 20 of 33 Posts