Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, Stebel is out of business so I guess I won't be getting a Nautilus Air Horn. Does anyone here know anything about the WOLO Bad Boy Air horn? I did a forum search for this but came up empty.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You still should be able to find one; even if they went out of business there are most likely 100's available on the internet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ran a Stebel horn on my Road Glide a few years back......It lasted 6 months (if that). Between the heat and vibration, the plastic dried out and basicly came apart. Loved it when it worked, returned to factory horn when it came apart on a road trip leaving me without a horn at all and almost hitting the bike behind me at freeway speeds........maybe thats why they are no longer in buisness?
Anyway, just my experiance with them.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Had one on my last bike for a few years with no issues.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Harbor Freight Tools has them.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
The WOLO Bad boy is constructed exactly the same as the stebel. You can still find them at your local Vato-Zone and O'Reemlies.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
stebel air horn ? It may be built to only last a few years but its loud and worth every bit I paid for it..let us know how the bolo is if you get one..

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
stebel air horn ? It may be built to only last a few years but its loud and worth every bit I paid for it..let us know how the bolo is if you get one..
Have one in each of my 4 wheelers (in addition to the stock horns) and they have lasted many years so far.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just got the Wolo Bad Boy at Harbor Freight for that same price a couple of weeks ago. It works great. I installed it under the faring with a small bracket I made. You can install it by itself or in line with the existing horn. I did the latter because it was less wiring. Just a extension of the positive and negative from the horn under the chin faring on my bike.cheers

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I just got the Wolo Bad Boy at Harbor Freight for that same price a couple of weeks ago. It works great. I installed it under the faring with a small bracket I made. You can install it by itself or in line with the existing horn. I did the latter because it was less wiring. Just a extension of the positive and negative from the horn under the chin faring on my bike.cheers
I do believe the OEM horns are already on a relay, so no additional one is needed.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Has anyone installed a Wolo Bad Boy or Stebel on a Jackpot? If so, where did you put it?

I do believe the OEM horns are already on a relay, so no additional one is needed.
All vics or just the new ones?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts