Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Victory Vegas 8 Ball 8,214 Miles professionally installed and tuned with RPW Big Slash Exhaust, Lloyds Get III VFC, Lloyds Torque Tube Intake about 1000 miles ago.
Was running poorly and hesitating when I twisted the throttle. Doesn't run much so I replaced the fuel (premium) and no improvement, and it steadily got worse. Tried to ride last week and it wouldn't start.
I read there are common problems with the older fuel pumps, so I replaced the fuel pump, filters and regulator plus fresh spark plugs. Still won't start.
The fuel controller was clicking and now I see rapid flashing #1 blinking green and #8 blinking red. What does this mean?? I can't find any info on this. video of the blinking below.
I am about to give up, I am tired of constantly fixing the thing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
2006 Victory Vegas 8 Ball 8,214 Miles professionally installed and tuned with RPW Big Slash Exhaust, Lloyds Get III VFC, Lloyds Torque Tube Intake about 1000 miles ago.
Was running poorly and hesitating when I twisted the throttle. Doesn't run much so I replaced the fuel (premium) and no improvement, and it steadily got worse. Tried to ride last week and it wouldn't start.
I read there are common problems with the older fuel pumps, so I replaced the fuel pump, filters and regulator plus fresh spark plugs. Still won't start.
The fuel controller was clicking and now I see rapid flashing #1 blinking green and #8 blinking red. What does this mean?? I can't find any info on this. video of the blinking below.
I am about to give up, I am tired of constantly fixing the thing.

Did you check the throttle body adapter and the little rubber caps on said TB?
No idea on the flashing lights.
There are several threads on the Lloydz controller over on the VOG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts