Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of trolling Victory dealerships and daily craigslist ads....I finally bought one. I picked up a 2006 Victory Vegas 8 Ball and just let me say this....I love it! This forum is fantastic and hopefully soon I will be able give some expert advice like the fellas do on here. In the meantime.....I just wanted to say Hello!

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Know the trolling part well. Was underemployed for 15 months and trolled heavily. Paid off in the end on a fantastic price and $1000 accessory coupon from test riding. Congrats on your Victory purchase. To many happy miles!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not sure what you all have for accessories but I have a couple cool things I took off my 8ball that you may be interested in. I only live 10 mins away

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in prescott, I have a multi led clear lense tail light, windshield, side mount license plate, stage1 shot gun pipes and tour master saddle bags. (I'm waiting for my brother to decide if he wants the pipes or bags) let me know if your interested in any of this.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats bro, we're just alike, I've trolled allot myself and finally bought a '10 Jackpot last week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts