Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a $10 per square Superbowl board, I got the numbers 3 and 3. I won $200 for one of the quarters and $400 for the final. Sure am glad LA missed that field goal at the end. A nice $600 day of eating and drinking too much.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
On a $10 per square Superbowl board, I got the numbers 3 and 3. I won $200 for one of the quarters and $400 for the final. Sure am glad LA missed that field goal at the end. A nice $600 day of eating and drinking too much.
Whaaaaaaaat
That is great .... Winning money is always a no-no for me, ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
The last time I played a Superbowl board was 9 years ago. 50 dollars a square I won $1990. I thought it was a 5 dollar a square board and told them I would buy one. Well they asked for 50 dollars and I didn't have that much cash on me and felt stupid. It was a group of friends on our scooters in a bar pretty late at night. So to save face I put it on a credit card. Told my wife later and she wasn't to happy. But on Superbowl night she had a big smile on here face.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts