Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be a barn burner of a hockey game!

Good luck to that team from south of the border. I don't really mean it, but hey, it's the Canadian thing to say! :ltr:

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Mike

·
Registered
347 Posts
Good luck to that team from south of the border. I don't really mean it, but hey, it's the Canadian thing to say! :ltr:

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Mike
Yeah.. You can laugh now.. I'll laugh when you open your bike insurance bill :ltr: ... :D

Happy New Years Guys & Gals.. Here's wishing you a great one.. (and a MASSIVE discount on yer next Canuck bike insurance premium) thumb up cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah.. You can laugh now.. I'll laugh when you open your bike insurance bill :ltr: ... :D

Happy New Years Guys & Gals.. Here's wishing you a great one.. (and a MASSIVE discount on yer next Canuck bike insurance premium) thumb up cheers
Touché..... Think I'll head to the hospital for a free check up of my hurt feelings :p

2-1 game .... Non stop action! 3rd period is gunna be epic!

Go Canada Go! wac

Mike

·
Registered
347 Posts
Touché..... Think I'll head to the hospital for a free check up of my hurt feelings :p
At 9k a year I blow on Health Care Premiums for me and the Fam, That's All-Kinds of Ouchy!

I probably deserved a little-of-that though :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At 9k a year I blow on Health Care Premiums for me and the Fam, That's All-Kinds of Ouchy!

I probably deserved a little-of-that though :D
Hahaha .... No worries .... Thick skin to go along with our sharp tongues eh?

cheers

BTW .... 3-1 Canada!

Mike

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hahaha .... No worries .... Thick skin to go along with our sharp tongues eh?

cheers

BTW .... 3-1 Canada!

Mike
Yeah.. My hide is pretty-much Bulletproof.. NOT that, that theory should be tested nor-nuthin' :D

Have a Great New Years, and ... GO USA! cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW what a 3rd period!

The USA vs Canada hockey games are becoming absolute classics!

Maybe if we're lucky we'll meet again in the gold medal game!

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts