Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I finally have uploaded the photoshoot of this bike. The photos aren't incredible. A lot of them have awesome editing potential that I will play with later on...It's gone to a new owner now. I am just awaiting the build of my 26" XC now. Here is a link to the album

http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/4tkStudios/library/200 Rear Highball

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's just a few favourites for the ones that don't want to click on the link

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hey guys,

I finally have uploaded the photoshoot of this bike. The photos aren't incredible. A lot of them have awesome editing potential that I will play with later on...It's gone to a new owner now. I am just awaiting the build of my 26" XC now. Here is a link to the album

http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/4tkStudios/library/200 Rear Highball
Cool bike- where did you shoot those? Looks like a old drive in theatre?

When your 26" project is done be sure to load up some photos of it.

cheers

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's actually an abandoned shopping mall that was completed. Such an incredible find. I was so blown away that something like this exists and 15 mins from my place

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Wow.....would make an amazing skateboard park.....

Are there any drive in theatres left in Brissy?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Cool album. Did you like the way it ride with the 200? Would you do it again? I might buy another HB so might still do the conversion.

Did you ever find a link to the rim that you bought?

·
Registered
976 Posts
I think he flipped the risers. The standard bike is fine.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Wow.....would make an amazing skateboard park.....

Are there any drive in theatres left in Brissy?
Yeah and theyre still in operation, theres Yatala Drive in and Tivoli out near Ipswich ( its free on sat night but they ask you buy food from the canteen)
Yatala has 3 screens now and twice a year has big Rock n Roll theme afternoons with huge custom car and bike show, a band and when night falls the movies!
couple of daytime shots from the last one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Yeah and theyre still in operation, theres Yatala Drive in and Tivoli out near Ipswich ( its free on sat night but they ask you buy food from the canteen)
Yatala has 3 screens now and twice a year has big Rock n Roll theme afternoons with huge custom car and bike show, a band and when night falls the movies!
couple of daytime shots from the last one.
Awesome- I gotta take the kids next time we are up- they would love it.......man I lived at the Southport drive in when it was around....every Sunday night come rain, hail or shine, we'd either load a boot up full of bodies, or just jump the fence.....good times :D

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Awesome- I gotta take the kids next time we are up- they would love it.......man I lived at the Southport drive in when it was around....every Sunday night come rain, hail or shine, we'd either load a boot up full of bodies, or just jump the fence.....good times :D
Well make sure you gimme a yell when youre coming up this way hey.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who builds a bobber for comfort? This was my "uncompromised bobber" (victory's original description of the gunner - ridiculous) . I loved it. Wasn't comfortable, but bad ass.

I really love the 200. I'd definitely do it again. If I did it again though, I'd do the pipes at the same time coz they're a nightmare to remove and replace.

·
Registered
976 Posts
What pipes would you do?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thankfully my definition of bad ass isn't an ugly old Kingpin that looks a Honda. Think you're confused with "jack ass"

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thankfully my definition of bad ass isn't an ugly old Kingpin that looks a Honda. Think you're confused with "jack ass"

ooooooooooooooo .... below the belt! :ltr:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts