Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has been helpful as well as entertaining.. I recently have become a traitor and purchased a 2019 Chieftain and traded my beloved Cross Country.. Sadly, it was time to move on.

Thanks Everyone

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Take care buddy. You're always welcome back. I don't think you'll have any trouble being seen on your lime green Indian. :)

I enjoyed my test ride on one of those several years ago.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Congrats on the new Indian. That doesn't mean you have to have us here :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll maybe poke around from time to time.
I have a lot friends with Victory's yet..

At least Indian is putting a victory motor in the new challengers. Meshing the two bikes is kind of exciting.

·
Registered
583 Posts
congrats on the new ride enjoy man ...still on two wheels...8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
A bike is a bike. Ride what YOU like. We all love our two wheel toys. :)

I do like that color. Didn't know they made one like that.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
I'll maybe poke around from time to time.
I have a lot friends with Victory's yet..

At least Indian is putting a victory motor in the new challengers. Meshing the two bikes is kind of exciting.
Challengers? Is that what they are calling the new water cooled big twin Indian?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Challengers? Is that what they are calling the new water cooled big twin Indian?
Yes, Challenger.
The leaked teaser video looked good.
The patents not carrying the Indian brand, only Polaris, it was *probably* intended for Victory originally.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Yes, Challenger.
The leaked teaser video looked good.
The patents not carrying the Indian brand, only Polaris, it was *probably* intended for Victory originally.
Dodge should take em to court.
Green is Nice! specially one as lively as that!

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
This forum has been helpful as well as entertaining.. I recently have become a traitor and purchased a 2019 Chieftain and traded my beloved Cross Country.. Sadly, it was time to move on.

Thanks Everyone

Congratulations on your new Polaris Indian. I'm just curious what warranted the change? Was the Victory acting up? Or was it just time to spend money for something new? Did you give any thought to wait to see the new model next month to see if that could have been a better option?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations on your new Polaris Indian. I'm just curious what warranted the change? Was the Victory acting up? Or was it just time to spend money for something new? Did you give any thought to wait to see the new model next month to see if that could have been a better option?
Wasn't acting up, always ran strong and reliable.
I had rode that bike for 43,000 joyful miles. I just don't like keeping a bike longer then 50k for peace of mind reasons. I travel around the country and the lack of dealer network and scarcity of parts was making me nervous.
The deal Sturgis Indian gave me on trade was unbelievable and couldn't turn it down. I was gonna wait for the new model but I have ridden a chieftain a few times and just loved it so with deal the dealer gave me, I went with that. If that powerplus 108 turns out awesome, maybe I'll just trade up. Never know..

·
Premium Member
6,014 Posts

Thanks Everyone

A lime green indian, i like that ... Good luck with the beautiful bike ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts