Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Cycleops makes them but if you are looking to have a Rank specific cover that is a custom job from Cycleops.

The cover that is shown in the add looks like an HD cover but they have Victory listed so I would assume they have the correct bolt pattern.

You're asking here if it would fit when you should be calling HIM and asking if his Victory listed ones have been fitted to a Victory.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I can definitely help you out with such covers. We offer 6 stock styles, but will do anything custom you could want. We also offer the TWO COVER SET, not just a clutch cover, to members for only $270 in chrome, and only $233 in black with contrast cut engraving. I also have all the military artwork ready.

See the covers here: http://www.cycleopsusa.com/custombillet.html#ec
And here are a few examples of my military artwork applied:

Hope this gives you an idea of what we can do and a perspective of our part's quality.

Do let me know if I can be of any further help.

·
Registered
364 Posts
This should give a better perspective of the Vic specific covers we offer, and how the bolt pattern lays out compared to H-D covers. More styles available than shown.
Stock styles come in chrome or black and contrast cut. Can also be finished to custom specs, POR.

Customs

Custom Candy Red over silver flake, ready for contrast engraving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts