Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
When will people learn to stop posting stuff online? Not condoning his actions, just shaking my head at the YouTube/Facebook generation...

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
When will people learn to stop posting stuff online? Not condoning his actions, just shaking my head at the YouTube/Facebook generation...
When something like this "goes viral" they can make a LOT of cash. When a stupid video like FRIDAY can 'earn' a high school kid upwards of $100,000 for viral video.. Profit is a strong motivator. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view), there are no "internet police"

·
Registered
65 Posts
When something like this "goes viral" they can make a LOT of cash. When a stupid video like FRIDAY can 'earn' a high school kid upwards of $100,000 for viral video.. Profit is a strong motivator. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view), there are no "internet police"
Unreal, guess I need to start posting on YouTube! thumb up

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
How is it that one can make money posting a video that is free for everyone to see? I think I feel a bout of stupidity coming on!

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts