Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Cross Country
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow it must be winter and everyone's fingers have frozen stiff!
It's either that or everyone on here is from Texas and they have no electricity.
There hasn't been any posts in a few days.

Here in Coastal North Carolina we are expecting 2 inches of rain over the next 2 days but it will be sunny on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Yeah it's winter.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Have about 8" as of now. 1 to 2 more today/tonight. Sunday calls for rain. Hoping it washes it all away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow it must be winter and everyone's fingers have frozen stiff!
It's either that or everyone on here is from Texas and they have no electricity.
There hasn't been any posts in a few days.

Here in Coastal North Carolina we are expecting 2 inches of rain over the next 2 days but it will be sunny on Saturday.
Sunny and going to hit 70 this week in Central California. Not rubbing it in though. I feel for the folks in Texas. Luckily my cousins there haven't had it too bad so far.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Winter in Pennsylvania has been long and hard this year. Lately I’ve been getting the “twisties fever” but with cinders on the road and temperatures still not breaking 50 degrees (not to mention still a few slushy spots) I guess I have to be patient.
I did recently buy a house with a 2 car garage so my Hammer has its own spot to rest up for a long awaited riding season!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts