Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for new or used Flat Black Pipes for my 09 8 Ball.

PM me or post up pics here if you have.

·
Registered
257 Posts
not sure if this works but i have a used set of "swept" ness pipes that i've been looking to get rid of they're on my 07 vegas 8-ball let me know what your price is. pm me or e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
364 Posts
I don't know if this post is too late or not, but we offer these two styles...

The Talons (w/ optional heatshileds in Cermakrome polished silver ceramic)

The Outbursts

·
Registered
119 Posts
flat black swept pipes

Looking for new or used Flat Black Pipes for my 09 8 Ball.

PM me or post up pics here if you have.

I've got some Victory Swept pipes in Black. They're on my 2010 Hammer S. I'm not sure if they'll fit or work for you but I'm only asking $500 for them and I'll ship em anywhere in the states.

Let me know.
Brandon

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I've got some Victory Swept pipes in Black. They're on my 2010 Hammer S. I'm not sure if they'll fit or work for you but I'm only asking $500 for them and I'll ship em anywhere in the states.

Let me know.
Brandon
Will not fit a 180 tire bike:(

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
if you have a set of pipes you like or can obtain a pair that you like in chrome, ... you can simply strip the chrome using muratic acid, yes thats swimming pool acid, does a super quick job of it, after the chrome comes off, rinse with water, then neutralize with baking soda, rinse with water, then prep pipes with 400 wet or dry sand paper, wipe down with acetone, and paint using Rust - Oleum high heat paint for b.b.q. etc. resist heat up to 1200° ... also matches your engine,.... if black.

steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts