Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a jackpot or hammer for $9k or less. Prefer a 6-speed transmission. I'm located in central IL about 30 minutes from St. Louis but will travel to get the bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would avoid at all costs the dealer in Columbus, GA. There is a very good reason he is closing. Call the BBB and check for yourself. Over 200 open complaints. The guy's a real bottom of the barrel Jackass. Check with Polaris of Gainesville in Gainesville, FL. If they don't have it, they can probably find it, and if you want any work done to it, they got one of the best guys there to do it. I also saw that the dealer in Cumming, GA had some good deals advertised.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I might be open to the idea of selling my 06' Hammer.

We're looking at $10,500 straight out.... nothing less.

Low miles (about 15K) New Victory 2into1 pipes,
new Lloydz intake w/ K&N filters and billet end caps,
new VFC III fuel controller, Newer 250 Metzler rear tire, newer front tire (both tires have about 400-500 miles +/- on them), HID headlight, new clutch, 2" forward controls, Custom primary cover, Ness mirrors, MBW vertical side mount lighted license plate, MBW rear wrap around LED turn signals, etc ............

95.51 HP - 111.57 ft.lb. Torque - Dyno tuned. thumb up

(79.13 HP - 101.89 ft.lb. Torque - stock)

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
CraigsList Add from Corona, CA

Found this listed in my area, on Craigslist:

2006 VICTORY HAMMER with 106 CI S&S Stroker Kit - $8000 (Corona, CA)
2006 VICTORY HAMMER
Black With Hidden Rear Seat. Factory Lowered Kit.
S&S Stroker Kit 106 CI (1737cc)
Diamond Cut Fins. Lots of Chrome. Detached Wind Shield. Custom turn signals.
280 Rear Tire, Chrome Swing Arm and Sprocket. Chrome Head Light.
0 to 100 in 7 Sec. and Dependable. $32.000 Invested.
Pick up and shipping are the buyer’s responsibilities.
Please email Mike at [email protected] or call 951-415-1208 with any questions
hammer1.jpg
hammer2.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I've got a 2007 Ness Jackpot, have 2 seats with it. Has the 7 color lighting package, billet wheels, and a bunch of other options. Going to put it on ebay tomorrow, reserve price 10,000 or just under that. Will sell outside of ebay though, buying house, gota sell bike before Christmas!!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Hello,

I've got a 2007 Ness Jackpot, have 2 seats with it. Has the 7 color lighting package, billet wheels, and a bunch of other options. Going to put it on ebay tomorrow, reserve price 10,000 or just under that. Will sell outside of ebay though, buying house, gota sell bike before Christmas!!!!
Sweet bike! Oh, congrats on the new house too, but as far as me, I'd rather be homeless than let my bike go. ;)

Reactions: Motorbikerx

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I held off til i found the perfect bike. '07 Hammer with 4,200 miles, silver, stage 3 with shotgun pipes, all led signals, plate relocation bracket, 260 Metzler,etc for $9k. Never dropped and in perfect condition.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats! And I must say you have a lot of patience!!!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats! And I must say you have a lot of patience!!!
Thanks, I am very picky so I have to be patient LOL

It's the color I wanted with the exact mods I wanted. I kinda wish it was a Jackpot but hopefully the handling/braking advantage will make me glad its a Hammer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow that's a lot of patience man! I noticed you first posted almost a year ago. I'm in the same position right now, looking for the right Hammer. Got a couple that I'm looking at, but it doesn't help that I'm in California and any out of state bike would need at least 7500 miles before I could register her. Congrats on your find!

Well, I held off til i found the perfect bike. '07 Hammer with 4,200 miles, silver, stage 3 with shotgun pipes, all led signals, plate relocation bracket, 260 Metzler,etc for $9k. Never dropped and in perfect condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts