Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 12 years, the throttle OEM chrome plastic end cap fell off on the highway behind me. Wife following me saw it go, but didn't tell me until we got home. ??? any dealers still have them? Thanks, BK

·
Registered
237 Posts
After 12 years, the throttle OEM chrome plastic end cap fell off on the highway behind me. Wife following me saw it go, but didn't tell me until we got home. ??? any dealers still have them? Thanks, BK
For what bike? I might have one off of a 2008 Jackpot.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007 Kingpin silver tour. Found it next to the road. 4lane commuter traffic. I really got lucky. the tip is the flat diamond faced one. My boys 09s have the pointed one.
I think my wife just got tired of my wining, so she took me back out there 20 miles away.
Thank you roboots21 BK Tom

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is it this one?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is like 2 of my boys' 09's. Mine was straight out then flat ended like a plumbing cap. only finished on the edge and chrome (plastic). My 3rd son has an 05 Hammer with the same as mine. Thank you roboots21 for your efforts. It only took a quick touch with an emery board and 2 drops of touch up Chrome paint and the mark isn't noticeable. I am just so surprised it flew off the road as heavy as the traffic is there.
Thank you again.
tom

·
Registered
237 Posts
No worries! Glad you took care of it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts