Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all I am starting the look for a used Crosd Country, preferably a 2010 or 2011, but would look at others too if price is right. Don't have a lot of money. Let me know if anyone knows of any.

Thanks Travis

·
Registered
580 Posts
hello all I am starting the look for a used Crosd Country, preferably a 2010 or 2011, but would look at others too if price is right. Don't have a lot of money. Let me know if anyone knows of any.

Thanks Travis
Travis,

Give me your email address and I will forward an email I just received from the Blue Knights of a 2013 XC Tour with 3,700 miles in red for sale. You may have to wait a while because it is being offered to the Blue Knights first.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thank you

Thanks

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Travis p can you give me any more information on it?

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Stick with something 2011 or newer - the transmission was redesigned leading to better shifting and up to 5000 mile oil changes. Pre 2011, oil intervals were 2500 miles.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Travis p can you give me any more information on it?

Go on a website Kijiji, go to Alberta and search the street cruisers in the motorcycle section. Use Victory as your search word. That bike is in a city called Camrose. I can't figure out how to share the link in here and don't have your email address.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Stick with something 2011 or newer - the transmission was redesigned leading to better shifting and up to 5000 mile oil changes. Pre 2011, oil intervals were 2500 miles.
A guy named Rich Yea on facebook Victory Buy & Sell is offering his Blue 2012 with just over 20K miles for around $10K which is as inexpensive as I have seen for a XC

Rich Yea
April 26 at 11:42am
2012 victory cross country
$10,800 — albany ny
12 cross country 21,156 miles.hotvic bars.avon grips.lloydz 1/4 turn ring.lowered in the rear 1-1/2 inches.engine oil just changed.has dented rear fender.located near albany ny $10,800

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to be able to afford a new one, but 2012 is probably to new. I just asked to join that group.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I would love to be able to afford a new one, but 2012 is probably to new. I just asked to join that group.
His ask is $10,800 which is only $500 above WHOLESALE for a 2012. Wholesale on a 2010 is $9985 so you won't likely anyone asking less even for the 2010 even though it was the first year for that model.

If your budget is less than that you will likely have to either wait until the market values drop or buy a Kingpin or other earlier year model.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am still waiting to be let into the group. Could you contact him for me? That price is right in the range I am wanting. My email is [email protected] and cell phone is 812-267-0108.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Import is $150... Duty is cheap. The way the dollar is right now you should all be importing bikes and trucks like mad fools!!! There is money to be made. Oil is in the shitter... Western Canadian oil drives the whole country so people will be dumping there toys. Only an uneducated fool would not see this.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If all goes well I will be putting a down payment on a 2011 Whit and Silver one later this morning. Not the color I really wanted, but that can be fixed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts