Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
----- FOUND ONE, PLEASE DELETE-----

Hi All, new here.

Looking to buy a 2011 and up XCT or a regular XC with a trunk and passenger floorboards, the trunk being the only must - everything else depends on the price. Prefer dark colors grey or black with orange being an exception. Not a big fan of red or blue. Willing to travel to some extent to pick it up, willing to sacrifice a weekend for a killer deal. Cash will be handed over to the seller in exchange for the *clear title*, not just the bike itself. Please PM or post here if you have a bike you'd like to part with.

Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Hi All, new here.

Looking to buy a 2011 and up XCT or a regular XC with a trunk, footpegs or any other accessories, the trunk being the only must - everything else depends on the price. Willing to travel to some extent to pick it up, willing to sacrifice a weekend for a killer deal. Please PM or post here if you have a bike you'd like to part with.

Thank you all in advance.
There were a number of good deals (2010 XC for $12K, 2012 XTC for $14K, etc) on the Victory Buy & Sell Facebook link here...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/406632662706660/

Well, there WERE some good deals out there. Looks like everyone now has unrealistic expectations now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, there WERE some good deals out there. Looks like everyone now has unrealistic expectations now.
Ok I've been on there for two days now - that group is crazy. There were lots of realistic sellers here and on craigslist, but over there everyone believes their bike is worth more than a new one. Some are nasty about it too.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Much appreciated. Unfortunately I can't buy the bike sight unseen and and it can't be ridden home in one weekend. Also, I would prefer grey, silver, orange or black.Very decent deal for those who like the color and are closer. Surprised that these deals appear in places where people ride year round - I would think people here in North East would want to get rid of theirs. Word is we are in for a LONG winter and it may not be a while until riding season and their bikes will be a year older.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts