Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been search all over the net (ebay, classifieds, oodle.com...ect).

I can not find a Hammer for sale less then 10000K, Where can I find a Hammer for less then 8K.

I ask because my old bike took a dump. Some old lady pulled out infront of me and it might be totaled out. Im not sure what I can get from insurance or if my bike will be fixed, but if the bike is totaled I will be looking for a new bike.

Anyone got a lead on a Hammer for under 8K?

Thanks!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
A Hammer under 8k? IF you are able to find one that cheap be very very leary of it.

Granted Victory's don't have a great resale but 8k is way low.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hammer

hey have you found a hammer yet? i have a 06 blue with tons of extras and new tires. 17k miles nice bike just serviced always with amsoil.....will take 9k reduced from 10k for fast sell...let me know i am in southern west virginia

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
A Hammer under 8k? IF you are able to find one that cheap be very very leary of it.

Granted Victory's don't have a great resale but 8k is way low.

That is a myth D. Vic resale is no worse then HD, and better then most rice bowls

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've got a black 2005 with 10k on it. There is a nickel sized dent on top of tank from the guy I bought it from when he dropped it in his driveway (it really was the previous owner and not me!:eek:). It comes with a new back tire, Victory bags, Victory windshield (large), stock seat and a touring seat and stage one performance upgrade with the straight Vic performance pipes. I'll let her go for $8500.00 cash....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts