Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB xc oem windshield

Looking for a stock xc dark windshield. I believe they are dark smoked. Maybe 5" tall, not the blade ones either just a stock one with the 4 holes in it.

Something like this. See photo

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking for a stock xc dark windshield. I believe they are dark smoked. Maybe 5" tall, not the blade ones either just a stock one with the 4 holes in it.

Thanks
I've got one, like new. Send me a pm

·
Registered
44 Posts

Thanks
Were you able to purchase one yet? If not I have one wrapped up in the garage that only saw less than 100 miles.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Islanderx , pm sent

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
I had to laugh. Sometimes we all fat finger a key; no biggie but this time the difference made an entirely different meaning.

If you look at the subject line the OP meant to type WTB but somehow it came out to WFT. I think we all know those two have very different meanings.

Carry on... just had play a little.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It came out as WTF, must have been spellcheck . I noticed that after I posted it. Or could mean
Want
To
Find

Lol

Or
What
The
F#*k

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
16 Posts
I replied to your pm, sorry for the delay but I had issues logging into the forum. All fixed now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didnt get a pm back from you..... but I have found one, thanks.

I'm glad you got through the logging in challenge

·
Registered
16 Posts
Copy. If you have any interest in a 8.25" dark tinted VStream windshield I have one of those for sale too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts