Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm new to the board but not at all new to the Victory scene. I'm Don Smith and I am the one who brought the wvsuperchip to market 8 years ago. The chip has sold well over the years and by all I can tell, most are satisfied. I want to thank all of you who are using it on the Foundation Bikes.

I built a 2000 SC into a sport touring rig that was a hoot to ride. Comfortable and fast, built with off the shelf items. I wanted something that would spank Beemers and Wings in the Potomac Highlands. She was a great performer. Unfortunately, in 05, an SUV pulled out in front of me and destroyed the bike and messed me up for quite some time. I now own a Ulysses. But, since HD pulled the plug, I have a compulsion to build an "adventure touring" bike out of a Victory.

Any Thoughts???

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Don, welcome back! My 01 C model had one of the early chips which complimented the D&D's and cams. Once I did a few other mods it was necessary to go to a brand x burned chip but I've got to say the original Wes Virginia chip really woke the old girl up. Thanks for a great product.
As for building a new scoot, "times awasting!!!!!" thumb up

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don,
I had 1 of your chips in my '99 and it was awesome! I could roll the throttle in 5th gear at 35 mph and never get any bucking or hesitation, just pure raw power! I'm sure the fellow that purchased it after I traded it on my Vision is enjoying it now!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome back to the Victory scene. Its good to hear you have recovered and ready to ride again.

Since I'm not sure what the term "adventure tourer" is. I got nothun! LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a site!

Hey guys - thanks for those kind words. This seems to be a massive site with a lot going on. Lots of navigation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts