Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the inside diameter of the X-Bow exhaust on a 2013 Highball, not including the heat shields, would be? I am no where near the bike for a while, and I wanted to purchase some new baffles...Any help would be awesome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered new baffles today for my HB X-bow. I took those big honkin' baffles out and measured the OD at 2.6". I spoke with Jim, at BCT, and he said they are probably listed as 2 5/8". That's about what I measured on the pipe ID with a borescope.

I ordered the QBL-2125 model, which is the Thunder MOnster QQ. It is only 2.125" in diameter, but Jim said that was okay, as some of their baffles don't have to fit the full pipe ID.

It will be a seriously radical change from the baffles in the X-bow. They were 18" long, very restrictive, and making my bike run rich, judging from all the soot built up inside. The new ones will unleash both sound and power, I'm guessing.

Hope this helps,

Kronker

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I was losing hope on a reply. I will try that size for sure. Hopefully it works out for you as well!

·
Registered
16 Posts
No problem. I will let you know how they sound, as well as how the performance changes, once I get them installed.

Ride safely,

Kronker

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Any reason you don't just dump your baffles all together. I had the dealer pull mine out and chunk them before install. Sounds great, runs great, although I wish it was a bit louder. Would you mind loading some video once you install? I would love to hear the outcome! Thanks guys!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
Admittedly, recording the video through my Iphone leaves a lot to be desired regarding sound. It is much deeper, and I can easily hear it above the wind noise at 75 mph, which was impossible with the stock x-bow. There is a little more throttle response, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts