Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the X Bow pipes on my '13 Hammer. Going to post a question about baffle mods and problem with Thunder Monsters NOT fitting due to such a large diameter as soon as the "new membership" drill frees me up to post in other sections.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Have the X Bow pipes on my '13 Hammer. Going to post a question about baffle mods and problem with Thunder Monsters NOT fitting due to such a large diameter as soon as the "new membership" drill frees me up to post in other sections.
I personally love the look of the Xbow, never heard them though... Are they too quiet for you?

·
Registered
352 Posts
They are definately not loud .....especially at idle. They will bark nicely when you press on the throttle......and a definate improvement over stock in all aspects...... Of course ymmv.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
PJ , like we talked about yesterday, I love the look of them on the Hammer, I wish I could hear them in person, Youtube is only so close to reality. I never heard of anyone drilling them out or de-baffleing them.... Have you looked into this at all?

·
Registered
352 Posts
PJ , like we talked about yesterday, I love the look of them on the Hammer, I wish I could hear them in person, Youtube is only so close to reality. I never heard of anyone drilling them out or de-baffleing them.... Have you looked into this at all?
No ....... Not yet .....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts