Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, New guy here. Just found the forum yesterday and have been looking to replace my 03 VTX 1800. I see Victory has an incentive of 0 % for 12 months + 3 year extended warranty + $1000 in accessories. The offer ends tomorrowat midnite. My question is this something that comes around frequently or is it more or less of an ongoing offer. I have been looking hard at the X country and trying to decide if I should pull the trigger with this offer or shop around a little more time. Really nothing wrong with my VTX and it suits me just fine so I dont have a problem holding on to it for another season or so. Financing is also not a big issue for me as I plan just about pay cash out the door. Decisions Decisions Decisions what do you think? Thank you for any advice.

Rick

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

To answer your question. Victory runs specials all the time. You can pretty well count on, there will be a special on 2010 models to clear them off the showroom floors in the next 3 months or so.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
A special ends and another one begins. However, it doesn't mean the next one is better than the previous one, so waiting is not always the right answer. Advising you on which train to jump is tough because nobody really knows what the next special is going to be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A special ends and another one begins. However, it doesn't mean the next one is better than the previous one, so waiting is not always the right answer. Advising you on which train to jump is tough because nobody really knows what the next special is going to be.
Very well put and just about what i thought. With the wintertime in Delaware in prime time I think I am going to sit tight for awhile and see what the next special will be. Thanks.

Rick

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am going to pick up my 2011 white CX on Friday. I don't think can find 2010 out there. The 3yr is a big thing and the $1000 in parts is great also. Plus a friend bought a 2011 XR in Nov so we splitting the $500. friend money. good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts