Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode the XC to Daytona from MD and figured that I would have the bike put on the rollers. I tuned the bike with Autotune and Kyle (KMC) clear up some of my upper rpm part throttle cells.

Exhaust: Been reading on here about different big name slip ons and thrush mods. Figured I would build my own. Had the stock pipes de-cored and added 2 1/4 tale pipe slashed cut like stock, when I bought the bike new. No bottom end but love the tone of the bike, did a timing wheel and big help. Then I did the DR cams, XF PCV and Autotune. much better but still soft below 3000.

My exhaust method: I bought two 2 1/8" x 48" exhaust sections from Pep Boys for 12 buck each. Took off the stock pipes and slide the 2 1/8 pipes with a bit of work. Slash cut the slip in pipe to match the tails and used an exhaust pipe expander to lock in the slip in and the tails. The result is exhaust velocity is back up and it is loud.

Recap: My exhaust, DR cam, Timing wheel +4, XF, PCV, Auto Tune and some help from Kyle.

Numbers surprised us both.

Will follow up with exhaust picks when I return to MD.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bigger Pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will post them when return to Maryland.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Timing wheel

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Very impressive numbers!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on the new HP and Torque! thumb up

Kyle and his crew are among the best in the business when it comes to making those 106's rock out. Enjoy the Daytona sun.

cheers

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PTS (precision timing system) is what Lloydz calls it on his site. Part numbers as follows. HOH-PTS-08 for 2008 and up Victories and HOH-PTS-07 for pre 08. Sorta of that patato, potato thing.

Regardless the XC rips pretty good now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well I'm gonna be the one congratulating you for riding your Xc to trailer week. ?And the numbers are impressive too ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts