Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone near the Ft Walton Beach, Pensacola, Panama City Florida area with a Victory XC with stage 1 or after market exhaust. I want to hear something in person. Heard a sound clip of the Stage 1 on youtube and like it...I'm not into loud just want some deeper and louder than stock. Heard the Thunder QQ also and like those. Any other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Anyone near the Ft Walton Beach, Pensacola, Panama City Florida area with a Victory XC with stage 1 or after market exhaust. I want to hear something in person. Heard a sound clip of the Stage 1 on youtube and like it...I'm not into loud just want some deeper and louder than stock. Heard the Thunder QQ also and like those. Any other suggestions?
I had heard the RPW's and the D&D's in person before I decided to buy. The D&D slip on's where the right sound for me. The RPW's were just a bit louder, IMO. Good luck.

cheers

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have the stage 1's nowhere close to you but every other exhaust I've heard has been much louder then the stage 1's. The closest was the tri-ovals but they were to muscle car rumble for me, sounded great but not on my bike type of feeling on them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts