Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me a report on how well the windbreaker fork lowers work to lessen buffeting? Noticed that if I put my knees against the tank that lessons it, but that's no fun riding like that for very long. Thanks. Joe.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The factory lowers work well to lessen the wind coming at you. However, I find the CeeBaileys do a much better job.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a member making the one's called windbreakers. Just wondering if anyone has them? Thanks for the info on CeeBaileys. I'll take a look.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Those lower deflectors are great for keeping legs and boots dry too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I threw in the hat and decided to go with the hard lowers and round bars. Dealer in Ohio had the Imperial Blue in stock for decent price. Should be here in a couple days. I knew I should have bought the XCT. Oh well.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Well I threw in the hat and decided to go with the hard lowers and round bars. Dealer in Ohio had the Imperial Blue in stock for decent price. Should be here in a couple days. I knew I should have bought the XCT. Oh well.
What are you buying? The XCT is a great choice IF you do a lot of multi day touring, but if your rides are mostly errands and regional, the XR works just fine. thumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts