Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the XC mufflers are such POS how come everybody want like new prices for take offs?

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Nearly new take-offs show up regularly for around $100 which is dirt cheap IMHO. I highly suggest you contact crosscountryla to get them modified to whatever sound level you desire.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I do see some unrealistic prices on them. Mostly I see them for about $100-150 plus shipping, but have seen them as high as $400. It's their prerogative to list them for whatever they want, but they can't bitch and moan when they don't sell...

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have some stage one mufflers I'll sell. 150 with chrome heat shields and tips. You cover the ride

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess Im spoiled. HD takeoffs from the FlH bikes goe for around 40-60 bucks. Thats the plan, get a pair and then see about modifications to add a little grunt. I dont want nothing like drag pipes, just something that aint going to drive me bonkers with drone on long trips. Have rode with guys that have the Rhinehardts on HD. They kill my ears after an hour or so. Dont know how they ride any long distances

·
13,188 Posts
djh3

HD has been making same muffler for 20 years so there are a ton of used ones.
Vic guys think there stock mufflers should be the same price as aftermarket or their selling price is going by what others are asking.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sending a PM

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought you No?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts