Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

XC Passenger Floorboard Bumpers - Check Them

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  sgtfixit 
#1 ·
Just passing on some info I recently became aware of on my XC.

The passenger floorboards have two rubber bumpers on them but for some reason they didn't come on all the bikes so it's important to check to see if yours are on there. They are number 18 and 19 in this pic. Number 18 is PN 5414101 and Number 19 is PN 8360085. These two bumpers will help keep the black paint for flaking off and keep the floorboard from hitting metal on metal. I had No. 18 but not No. 19.

See less See more
#7 ·
I have both parts. Part 18 I had to re-glue down because of the cheap rubber cement that was used and Part 19 does not help with the paint chipping off because I can see bare metal already after 3K miles.

#9 ·
I have both bottom bumpers in place, but no upper ones...I saw the problem when I picked up the bike, but did not know it called for bumpers. I put a piece of self stick velcro (the fuzzy side) on the upper portion of the passenger board stems to keep them from scratching.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.